NUTRITION 4 YOU, LLC
Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
|Posted on 21 February, 2012 at 12:52|
Hi! I recently received a request for help with managing a fitness routine at home. While I am not a certified personal trainer I do have some basic tips:
1. Think about what type of physical activity you might like to do. Do you enjoy walking? Dancing? Or do you enjoy exercising with a DVD? Some of the FIOS or cable companies have fitness channel options where you can do a free choosing of which exercise show you would like to do, at whichever time you would like to do it.
2. Schedule a time for exercise. Yes, just like a hair appointment or a conference with a client. Get it on the calendar.
3. Start small. If you are doing nothing, commit to 5 minutes a few times per week. Then once you meet that goal, increase it by another 5 minutes the next week, and so on.
4. Remember, set small goals. If you make the goals too big they may be hard to stick with and you may feel like you are failing. Make them achievable and small.
5. And lastly, enjoy your new routine! Praise yourself for sticking with it!